[mythtv-users] XMLTV, tv_grab_de, mythfilldatabase Problem

Verteiler verteiler at juro.at
Sun Aug 15 11:18:26 EDT 2004

Michael Haas wrote:

> Hi Verteiler.
>
> tv_grab_de is broken, IIRC. Try using tv_grab_de_tvtoday instead.
> Actually, it would be even better for you to use the appropriate
> grabber for Austria. Visit http://membled.com/work/apps/xmltv/ .
>
> Good luck,
> Michael

Hi Michael,
Thank you for your help. I've tried to find an Austrian grabber but
unfortunately I seem to be to stupid ;) Where can I get one from?

Here is another question for all of you: Where does Mythtv get its
channel information from? And can I edit this information (if the
grabber does not support some channels?

Thank you for your ideas and comments!
Verteiler