[mythtv-users] autostart mythtv

Travis Kelley rhatguy at comcast.net
Fri Aug 13 19:18:49 EDT 2004

kde has an autostart feature.  You just put a script or an executable in
this directory and every time kde fires up it will get executed

~(homedirectory)/.kde3.2/Autostart

Now after you get this going you might want to have kde login
automatically.  I don't remember where that option is off the top but it
shouldn't be to hard to find.  Just google for kde autologin