[mythtv-users] A litte OT : better image quality

Duarte Cordeiro duarte.cordeiro at cm-lisboa.pt
Fri Aug 13 10:30:31 EDT 2004

I don't have HDTV.
My TV has 4 scarts and a side Svideo in, and 2 digital audio in.
EXT1: CVBS and RGB
EXT2: CVBS, RGB and Y/C
EXT3 and 4 CVBS only

I do have my DVD player connected to EXT1 and dig in 1.
TV decoder connect to EXT2 (only works on this scart)
Playstation to EXT3 and dig in 2.
and pundit to EXT4.

Not much I can do, no ? :(
Does this setup has the "component" video you talk about ? :) (sorry for my  low understanding about video formats)

Duarte