[mythtv-users] Myth 0.15.1 + FC2 + kernell 2.6.7 + pcHDTV and MCEPVR-250

Anthony Vito anthony.vito at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 16:09:28 EDT 2004

ooo I forgot something...

I recently recompiled back to 4k stacks and optimized the kernel for
the Athlon since the latest Nvidia drivers are good with 4k stacks. I
now can decode and scale full bandwidth 1080i with XvMC (FX5200) and
not skip too much on the OSD... and the machine is only an
XP2000(1.7Ghz).. even if you have the CPU it's worth it to optimize
the kernel for your chips, gives a little breathing room.... I have a
microATX Mobile XP 2600 build for this weekend.

-anthony.vito