[mythtv-users] Problem with Mplayer playback during setup

Andy Long aslong at uark.edu
Wed Aug 11 23:41:05 EDT 2004

I just attempted to do my first capture following Jarod's guide.  No error during the capture, but when I attempt to do playback (as root) running this command

 mplayer /tmp/test_capture.mpg

I get the following error:

mplayer: error while loading shared libraries: libpostproc0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Anyone know what might be causing this?  I've followed the guide to the letter and this is the first glitch I've encountered.

Specs:

GF4 MX440
PVR250
Abit board (via KM400 chipset)