[mythtv-users] Xbox frontend

Berry, David David.Berry at dcita.gov.au
Wed Aug 11 19:55:48 EDT 2004

Go here - http://bit.blkbk.com/ and use that.

It works a dream - I've had no problems with a Xbox front end at all -
I've got several shows setup to record whenever they come on, and the
Xbox stays on 24x7.

It's very cool to be watching TV (through the TV) and see the Xbox LED
change color to indicate it has started recording something!

The only comment I would make is that the picture is not as clear as
when watching straight through the TV (not through the Xbox) - this is
currently hampering my W.A.F :)