[mythtv-users] MythWeather in web interface

Marc-David Meijer mythtv at xiz.demon.nl
Wed Aug 11 10:43:48 EDT 2004

Hi,

I haven't followed the first part of this discussion, so I'm sorry if I say
something incredibly stupid, but regarding your comment about png support in
IE, IE does support png. However, afaik it's a limited implementation, not
all features of the png file format are supported. Basically most png-files
display quite right, including the snapshots of recorded programs.

Regards,
Marc-David