[mythtv-users] (no subject)

Nowhere nowhere at cox.net
Wed Aug 11 01:11:29 EDT 2004

I have the below system and after transcoding in myth, the resulting
video is very very choppy. It seems like the choppiness is only where
there is a lot of high motion or full screen changes. It almost seems
like I don't have a fast enough system to decode.

Any multitude of avis play fine in mythvideo (mplayer) and I have DMA
enabled.

Any ideas? It has been this way since I built the system at the
beginning of this year.

Thanks!
Eric

My MythBox:
Athlon XP 2000+, MSI K7N2GM-L, 512MB Kbyte, 80GB Seagate Single Platter,
2xPVR250 Coolmax CX300B Silent PSU, Coolermaster ATC-610BX1 Case, Fedora
Core 1, 2.4.22-1.2179 kernel, ivtv-0.1.9, myth CVS built 8-9-2004