[mythtv-users] UK Wireless keyboard offer from Dabs

David myth at dgreaves.com
Tue Aug 10 11:43:53 EDT 2004

Just a heads up for UK users
  http://www.dabs.com/uk/productview?quicklinx=2CJF
now reduced to £12.99

I have three of these, they're full size but they're pretty good (which
is why I got 2 more)
I also bought some ps2 extension cables that I hid in the corner so the
RF unit was nearer the sofa (the range isn't huge 2-4m)
The mouse is optical with wheel.
The rf unit has a battery charge built-in and it comes with 6 AA
batteries so you cycle them around between the mouse/keyboard charger.

it has a full set of multimedia keys and a scroll wheel on the keyboard
that I've got to get around to setting up in x/myth someday ;)

David
PS I'm boycotting Dabs where possible 'cos of their lousy customer
service - but I won't cut my nose off... and these are 'Dabs own'