[mythtv-users] Chosing ALSA or OSS at run time now possible?

Adam Egger 2004 at bdam.de
Mon Aug 9 09:45:32 EDT 2004

Hey,
I just saw there are many checkins regarding alsa in the last time. Will it be possible to chose ALSA or OSS at run time in mythtv now? I cannot change the volume of my sound card with OSS, only Alsa works. I'm very happy with the precompiled deb-packages, I don't want to compile my own package with alsa activated. Will it be possible to chose alsa or OSS now?

Adam