[mythtv-users] I can recort TV but not watch it live

Jeff C myth at express.tc
Sat Aug 7 15:44:27 EDT 2004

Frank, if you're struggling them I would highly suggest checking out
KnoppMyth which does the underlying Linux install, then installs all the
other goodies and does hardware auto detection for major cards etc.  You can
save yourself a world of futzing if you use it.

http://www.mysettopbox.tv

-Jeff
Who futzed, with lots of mailing list help, his way through a Myth .08 build
and early IVTV drivers only to be blown away by Cecil's KnoppMyth work.