[mythtv-users] Re: Setting correct tuner type?

Jo Pettitt jo at no-clutter.com
Sat Aug 7 14:19:10 EDT 2004

Wohoo!

Got it up and running! I have to admit that I had taken out the bttv bit
taken out in the kernel. Now I have it back in and Myth fired up first
time! Now to sort the audio!

Thanks for your help Mike (and others)!

Jo

Mike wrote:

You're using ck100z, which does module option autodetection for the
PVR-x50's and autoloading of all required modules (whether using
PVR-x50, M179, or whatever). Therefore, the only lines you should have
in your modules.d/ivtv are:

alias char-major-81 videodev
alias char-major-81-0 ivtv

Take out all your module options, and if you still have problems, post a
message on the ivtv mailing lists.