[mythtv-users] PVR-250 Composite Input

Paul Barker pbarker at ntlworld.com
Thu Aug 5 15:45:06 EDT 2004

>What did work was to press 'c' on your keyboard/remote

>That cycles through the inputs. I believe whatever input you leave it

>on, Myth remembers it.

Thanks for that. I have eventually got it working. Strangeness is still
apparent though since I now have a scart to Svideo cable between the two
and on Svideo0 I get black and white and on Composite0 I get perfect
picture. (I have removed the composite cable).

Still who cares if it's working. Now to build a lirc transmitter and do
battle with changing the channel !!! (Expect questions ;-)

Thanks again !

Paul