[mythtv-users] Problem with "Jump Ahead" feature - KnoppMyth R4V4

Blammo[doh] blammo at dohboys.com
Thu Aug 5 11:40:15 EDT 2004

Thanks for the heads up. I went through all the forums that I could find,
every piece of documentation I could and didn't find the answer to this.
Because all the other features were working, TV play, scheduling, etc, I
didn't think I had an SQL problem.

Thanks again for the geat distro. It's been 99% problem free, and detected
almost all the hardware I've been able to throw at it.

btw, I have working patches for StreamZap and the "new" type 0x82 PVR-250
cards I'd love to see added to R4V5  :)

oh, any thoughts about the new Nvidia drivers in the next rev?

-blam