[mythtv-users] Wireless Keyboards

J. Donavan Stanley jdonavan at jdonavan.net
Thu Aug 5 05:54:45 EDT 2004

Terrence Martin wrote:

> So question, do mythTV users run with wireless keyboards and if so
> what are you using? Is RF preferable to IR?

I don't *run* my Myth boxes with an wireless keyboard, I run them with a
remote control.  I do have wireless keyboards hooked up to them and
they're cheap $19 IR wireless keyboards.  I saw no point in going to the
expense of RF for something that might get used once a month.  Plus the
IR keyboard's receiver can be mounted inside the case behind a smoked
plastic panel.