[mythtv-users] Re: Consistent Crash On First Run

Joe . japher at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 3 10:48:54 EDT 2004

>>Do you have "media monitor" (I think that's what it's called) selected?
>>I did, and I would get the same exact problem. I turned off "media
>>monitor" and everything is groovy now.

ah yes, after searching for 'media monitor' i can see there are archive
posts about it. it's a good feature though, and a shame to have to turn it
off. do the dev's know about this? if so, any chance of a fix? or is it
something other than mythtv that is causing the crash?

cheers for the help mate,
joe.