[mythtv-users] mythDVD ripping problem - audio not synchronized

Ken Schutte kschutte at MIT.EDU
Mon Aug 2 15:34:35 EDT 2004

This happens for me on regular, store bought DVDs.  I'm running Fedora
Core 1, installed mythtv-0.15.1-74.rhfc1.at using apt-get.  version of
transcode is transcode-0.6.12-2.fr.  The mtd.log says the job finished
succesfully.

ken