[mythtv-users] Mythmusic on frontend

Poobah poobah at techsquadron.com
Fri Apr 30 22:35:39 EDT 2004

I'm having a problem with getting mythmusic to work on a separate
frontend/backend configuration.  I ripped a CD before splitting the
frontend off and cannot play it back.  The error I get is Decoder error.
DecoderOgg: Failed to open input.  Error 5.

When I try to import a CD, it gives me "Error opening output file:
/mnt/store/mythmusic/Pink Floyd..."

How does myth get the .ogg file to the frontend?  Does it stream it
similar to video / TV, or does the frontend have to mount the music
directory?

Just wondering where to look...

Mark Hanson