[mythtv-users] PVR-250 Svideo record?

Jeff C myth at express.tc
Fri Apr 30 15:10:44 EDT 2004

I'm sure someone can tell you how to do it, but in the mean time... the one
time I needed to record off my VCR, I just decided to tune to channel 3 and
connect the coax directly between the VCR and the PVR 250, hit play and
record the show at the command line using:

# cat /dev/video0 > homemovie.mpg

Worked fine for the few things I needed to do.  Not as fancy as SVideo but
my source was clean and clear anyway.

-Jeff