[mythtv-users] Re: Fusion HDTV 3 card

jd-mythtvuserslist at dreamallday.com jd-mythtvuserslist at dreamallday.com
Fri Apr 30 11:55:33 EDT 2004

Sorry to stir an old thread, but after posting on another forum, I
received an encouraging reply:

http://robdvd.radfiles.net/viewtopic.php?t=1085
-> "DVICO have stated that if anyone is interested in writing Linux
-> drivers for the product, they are willing to provide the information.
-> So if anyone wants to do that let us know and we will contact DVICO
-> about it." - Renura Enterprises

Some background:  Renura is a distributor of the FusionHDTV DVB-T card, a
card, AFAIK, nearly identical to the FusionHDTV III cards sold for the US
market.  I believe they have a close relationship with DVICO.  If DVICO is
legitimately interested in linux development, I'm hoping someone in the
MythTV/V4L community might be interested in getting in touch with
Renura/DVICO to get the ball rolling.

It seems like a perfect fit for MythTV/V4L - especially since some of the
pieces of the card already have some V4L support (cx23881).

Jeff