[mythtv-users] Mouseless / Keyboardless Frontend / Feature Request

James Armstrong james at thearmstrongs.org
Fri Apr 30 10:01:55 EDT 2004

Maybe we need a new feature like the Tivo. It only uses a remote and It
has a popup / onscreen keyboard of sorts that you can use the arrow keys
on the remote and select to enter text. I use this all the time and it
is not bad at all. I always joke with my guests about me new fancy
remote (big wireless keyboard).

- James