[mythtv-users] RE:IR Transmitter help with RC, receiving some errors

Dex West dexwest at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 29 19:35:03 EDT 2004

I'm having the same problem does anyone have any
suggestions?  To this point I've had good success
getting Myth working, but Lirc is another story..

I'm running:
kernel 2.4.22-1.2179.nptl_47.rhfc1.at,
lirc-0.7.0-20_cvs20040208.rhfc1.at, and
lirc-kmdl-2.4.22-1.2179.nptl_47.rhfc1.at-0.7.0-20_cvs20040208.rhfc1.at