[mythtv-users] LCDProc and Mythtv

Dan Morphis dan at milkcarton.com
Thu Apr 29 12:32:37 EDT 2004

Hey Rob,
  I had visions around sep or oct of 2003 to add a thread to the mfd
that thor is creating to basicly act as a proxy to all the information.
The backend and frontend would talk to mfd, which would set a priority
on all the information and what not; and figure out what should be
displayed.  But, then I started college and decided to buy a bigger
house.  So all that kind of got put on hold and I just don't have the
drive right now to work on it.  Not with summer starting.

I may get to looking at the code for mythmusic sometime this week, but I
don't know yet.  Depends on how much it rains this week.

-dan