[mythtv-users] Strange, I Have to Run Setup->type in ZipCode to watch Live-TV after every reboot?

almyth at sbcglobal.net almyth at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 28 21:26:27 EDT 2004

Hi all,

        I setup mythtv to  login  automatically  and the frontend start  automatically  when the machine boots.
But when I watch live-tv ,I get only snow statics.  I have to run the setup program:  Input Sources->Zipcode to type in
the zipcode, and restart the backend, then I can watch Live-TV.  I have to do this after every reboot.  Seems very strange.
        Any help/insights?

Thanks a lot!

--Al