[mythtv-users] Regarding slave backends

MythTV mythtv at hribnak.com
Tue Apr 27 13:18:35 EDT 2004

This is exactly what I am doing now (except my tuner is currently in my
frontend/backend server, but my file storaged is on a 500 gig NFS partition)

Once I have the money for a new Frontend (faster CPU), my tuners will go
into a Backend Server (only have tuner cards in there) and use NFS mounted
drives on my FileServer

Jim