Mapping keys and remotes was RE: [mythtv-users] references to "significant other"

PAUL WILLIAMSON pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Tue Apr 27 08:38:49 EDT 2004

>>> wmunson at rochester.rr.com 04/27/04 06:09AM >>>
>Now what we really need is a remote with all the correct functions labeled
>so I dont have to keep explaining that X100 changes the aspect ratio of the
>screen. :)
>
>Bill

Funny you should mention this.  I've given control of the myth to my kids - 8 and 5.
Their biggest complaint is that they need a reference sheet to use the remote.
Or that the keyboard needs some work w/r/t mapping.  I've looked around for some
way to have either an overlay or some kind of guide that will pop-up.  Is there such
an animal?  So that if the kids hit F1, a big help screen comes up.  Or did I just miss
that part of the install?

Paul