[mythtv-users] Free USB RF remote (just $5.90 for shipping)

James Armstrong james at thearmstrongs.org
Tue Apr 27 08:27:09 EDT 2004

I also got it to work out of the box. The only problem I have it for
every button I press I get two keypresses sent to myth. If I press PAUSE
it will pause tv then unplause again because of the second keypress. If
I look at IRW it shows four events for every button I press. Anyone else
having this problem with the x10_lola remote?

- James