[mythtv-users] MythTV as a non-primary device?

Nowhere nowhere at cox.net
Mon Apr 26 22:07:33 EDT 2004

This is EXACTLY what I did almost to the letter (I didn't comment my
script: bad bad...)

Just a note for those Linux newbies like me that following Jarod's
guide, irexec will not be run at boot automatically.   I just added a
link to irexec (irexec -> /usr/bin/irexec) to my .kde/Autostart
directory to accomplish this.

Hope these two posts help you in the wife faction as much as it has me.

Now on to finding the source of the hangs/crashes...

Eric