[mythtv-users] mythfrontend crash on livetv when recording starts

Khanh Tran khanh at slc.edu
Mon Apr 26 18:19:32 EDT 2004

So, where can I start to debug it?  Even with verbose logging on the
backend, all I see is:

2004-04-26 17:30:02 44      BACKEND_MESSAGE[]:[]QUIT_LIVETV 11[]:[]empty

and then on the frontend, I get the:

RemoteFile::Read() failed in RingBuffer::safe_read()

messages because the ringbuffer went away...

:(

-Khanh