[mythtv-users] is there an easy way to....? (user interface questions)

Andy Swain andy at stygian.demon.co.uk
Mon Apr 26 15:55:28 EDT 2004

I am very impressed with my new myth box but a couple of questions about
the user interface...

Is there any way to tell it to record a program that is not currently in
the schedules but I would like it recording if it ever comes on.
either with user interface or webmyth.

As above but can you specify a regular expression to test against
program name or even description?

Is there a way to stop mythmusic from always defaulting to repeat all -
You can set the initial shuffle state in the setup, but not the repeat.

Is there a way to get mythmusic to continue where it left off when you
exit and go back in, or to delete from the current playlist after
playing each track?

any feedback is appreciated.
cheers

Andy Swain