[mythtv-users] feature requests

James Orr james at orrwhat.net
Mon Apr 26 15:49:10 EDT 2004

On Mon, 2004-04-26 at 15:30, Jim Coates wrote:
> Does it still skip them after they have been deleted?  My ultimate tv (bleh)
> had a flag for "don't record repeats" for any scheduled recording that would
> not record something that's currently saved or marked as a repeat in the
> guide data.

Yes, it remembers the show after it's been deleted.  This doesn't help
with shows you watched before you had MythTV though.  For those you have
to go through the episodes and select "Never record this episode" under
Fix Scheduling Conflicts.  That has the same effect as watching a show
then deleting it.

Note that you have to do the "Never record this episode" in the
frontend, there's no option for it in MythWeb (that I know of).

--
James Orr <james at orrwhat.net>