[mythtv-users] mplayer -vo xv blue line

Daniel Agar daniel at agar.ca
Sun Apr 25 16:18:36 EDT 2004

Thanks for the reply. May I ask what value of XV_COLORKEY was successful
for you? I've tried changing the value by +-2 and setting it to the
maximum or minimum values with no effect. After changing the value I tried
restarting mplayer and after that didn't work I restarted x with no
effect. After each failure I checked the value of XV_COLORKEY and it did
not change. What am I missing?