[mythtv-users] MythTV-XBox BETA 0.4.2 available now

Dennis Cartier pvr at trigger.net
Sat Apr 24 21:43:22 EDT 2004

Ok, the next version of the 0.4.2 BETA is ready for more testers. I have
not announced it on the lists until I was fairly confident it would work
for most people.

Changes in this version:

- comes with an installer!!
- no more huge download from eMule. (~757KB direct from my site)
- requires a Xebian 1.0.1 CD and internet access to bootstrap from
- has transcoding included (missing from BETA 1)
- tests your connectivity to the database
- configures basic settings that are XBox specific (for MythTV 0.14)

For installation instructions, please see:
http://bit.blkbk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=57

Dennis