[mythtv-users] Whats the status on German TV Listings?

fago nuppla at gmx.at
Sat Apr 24 13:07:39 EDT 2004

Am Sa, den 24.04.2004 schrieb Robert Krig um 09:52:
> Hi people. Back when I setup MythTV, xmltv support for German listings
> was broken. This has apparantly changed in the meantime. I checked the
> xmltv website and it listed germany as supported.
>
> So I was just wondering, is everything cool with that, or are there any
> issues I should be aware of?
>
> I'm currently using NxtvEPG for my German TV Listings.
> Should I stick to that, or does the xmltv grabber provide better
> Listings?
>
> By the way where does xmltv get its German listings from anyhow?

I think nxtvepg would be the more reliable solution.

I've not tried the xmltv way, yet, but i thought about it due to some
trouble with nxtvepg: It is not working properly in the background, so
if nxtvepg is running mythtv makes problems.

currently i'm using nxtvepg manually activated, which isn't the best..
;)

is your nxtvepg solution working properly?