[mythtv-users] "Videos" Play too fast and choppy

Nowhere nowhere at cox.net
Sat Apr 24 00:17:54 EDT 2004

Thanks for your help so far Mike! My .asoundrc is pathetically simple:

pcm.intel8x0 {
type hw
card 0
}

ctl.intel8x0 {
type hw
card 0
}

That's it.

The videos that are chipmunkin are captured on PVR-250 at 48000 / 384kbs
and transcoded using nuvexport. I saw no option for the sample rate but
the bitrate I used was 192kbs. I will try transcoding one at 384 and see
if the problem goes away.

I will also start looking at the thread you suggested to educate myself
a bit.

Thanks for the help so far...

e.