[mythtv-users] Bad News for me...a warning to all

Graham W. Mitchell gmitch at woodlea.com
Fri Apr 23 20:48:06 EDT 2004

The problem is Jarod, the lack of slots on most motherboards these
days.... I'd like to put in a couple of ATA cards for disks, but with
2x250s, a bttv card and sound card, I am plain out of slots.... Looks
like I need to add another dedicated file server for this.... Or maybe
SATA is the way to go when the drives are cheap enough.

Graham