[mythtv-users] Cable box serial control

Glen Johnson gjohnson at vhcc.edu
Fri Apr 23 08:40:12 EDT 2004

Thanks for all the suggestions.  I'm gonna call later today and mention
the app_if enable.
Actually for testing, I'm using a breakout box between the PC and cable
box.  I'm running a program, I think it's called DCT-test under windows.
It's basically a serial port channel change program.  I can see the TXD
line from the PC pulse when I issue the channel change commands from the
program.  Nothing ever happens on the DCT.
Wish me luck.