[mythtv-users] Fwd: Symantec Mail Security detected that you senta message containing prohibited content

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Thu Apr 22 16:54:40 EDT 2004

> Actually, the bounces come back listing subjects to messages I've just
> sent to the mythtv lists.  My first thought was that it was a virus, but
> these particular messages really are bouncing back mythtv messages.

So just a note, this is what I get back:

Subject of the message: Re: [mythtv-users] Fwd: Symantec Mail Security
detected that yousenta message containing prohibited content

Recipient of the message: "enine at ninefamily.com" <enine at ninefamily.com>,
"Discussion about mythtv" <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>

it even contains yousenta as one word - nice of symantec to not catch
that one in their software.  Anyway, maybe enine at ninefamily.com can
complain to his/her mail server admins about this.