[mythtv-users] Fwd: Symantec Mail Security detected that you senta message containing prohibited content

enine enine at ninefamily.com
Thu Apr 22 15:44:29 EDT 2004

The problem is its most likely no one on the list that sent the message that got bounced.  A couple of the recent windows viruses strip e-mail address off of messages and use them for both the to and from fields.  So what has probably happened is someone using Outlook is subscribed to the list and has the virus sending out mails and the virus put the list e-mail in the from block.  Then the clueless admins at newhorizonscr.com have set theit AV to reply to the from (which is now considered bad form because of so many viruses and spammers forgeing from addresses)