[mythtv-users] Streaming Internet Radio Options

Steven Cruysberghs steven.cruysberghs at pi.be
Thu Apr 22 09:32:08 EDT 2004

I'm using a 3rd option with mythvideo. I have a folder in my videodir with
a .lnk file per radiostation like :

-sh-2.05b$ cat stubru.lnk
mms://streampower.belgacom.be/stubruhigh

I have the following videotype in mythvideo
extention : lnk
playcommand : mplayer `cat %s`

You can even put the station logo as coverfile so you can see what you're
listening to :-)