[mythtv-users] Free USB RF remote (just $5.90 for shipping)

Greg Estabrooks greg at phaze.org
Thu Apr 22 09:13:17 EDT 2004

> Greg, any word on the progress of re-writing your module so that it uses an
> external config file to map the buttons?

 Mostly done, I'll be putting it up for people to play with this weekend
(assuming my GF doesn't go into labour) :)

 As well it turns out that the ati_remote module has been included in
the 2.6.x series kernels as of 2.6.5 so I'll port my config file
changes over to that once I've released the current one.
I'll pop a note here once it's a available.