[mythtv-users] wishlist: programs that end late

Brian May bam at snoopy.apana.org.au
Thu Apr 22 09:03:05 EDT 2004

What would be nice would be a feature where you can add x minutes to
be recorded at the end of show currently being recorded.

This would be good if at endtime+4 minutes you suddenly realize that
the show is going to run for at least another 5 to 10 minutes, but you
set it to stop recording at endtime+5 minutes.

Tonight I tried changing the time to endtime+15 minutes while the show
was being recorded (requires exiting the recording, finding the
program, going to the advanced scheduling window, and changing it from
there), I am not sure if it had any effect (need to double check this
when I am awake; it may have been the recording stopped while I was
trying to extend the time). In any case, it would be good if there was
an easier way...

Of course, it would be really nice if the broadcasters kept to their
scheduled times, but now I really am in dream mode.
--
Brian May <bam at snoopy.apana.org.au>