[mythtv-users] MythWeb Suggestion..

Jason Lee mythtv at theleehouse.net
Wed Apr 21 10:41:19 EDT 2004

Bryan Ware wrote:
> When using MythWeb, if you click on Backend Status, the link sends you
> to a full window page instead of a framed window within the theme. Is it
> possible to have that page come up in the framed theme page as opposed
> to a new page altogether? If I knew web development, I would work on it
> my self.

What you are seeing on that is actually output straight from the back
end.  The HTML appears to be amazingly clean, so it shouldn't be too
difficult to parse that and make it look like the rest of mythweb, which
I've looked into doing, but the templating system/classes mythweb uses
look quite labyrinthine, and I've just not had time to dig into it.  If
there's some sort of documentation on those classes, I'd be happy to
code it and submit a patch (nudge nudge, wink wink :).

--
jason lee
Steeplesoft -- http://www.steeplesoft.com