[mythtv-users] On Screen Display (mythtvosd)

Jason Lee mythtv at theleehouse.net
Wed Apr 21 09:26:02 EDT 2004

I've been tinkering with StormSiren (http://stormsiren.sourceforge.net/)
and the OSD to get weather alerts.  I altered the StormSiren to add
support for the Myth OSD using the scroller option.  If I'm watching
live TV (and possibly a recorded show), I get the display fine.  If I'm
at one of the main menus, though, the scroller does not appear.  Is
there a way to change that?  These alerts don't do me much good if we
have it sitting at the main menu when a tornado is coming our way. :)

--
jason lee
Steeplesoft -- http://www.steeplesoft.com