[mythtv-users] Ahanix D.Vine cases

Andrew Hogue hogue at cs.yorku.ca
Wed Apr 21 08:57:48 EDT 2004

Hi,

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004, J. Donavan Stanley wrote:
> The silverstone cases look nothing like the Ahanix cases, the Ahanix
> lines costs more but you get what you pay for.

To each their own.  I looked at the D.Vine cases and don't personally like
them all that much.

Yes the silverstone cases look nothing like the Ahanix cases... that's the
good thing!... :)

Somthing that I've wanted to know however is why the Ahanix cases cost so
much?  I'm in canada and in Canadaian prices they are around $384-$416.
This is just for the case and without a power supply.  They just look like
an aluminum box with a small vfd display.  Not exciting especially for
$400.

At least SilverStone put some effort into doing something new
and cool looking, i.e. curved faces LC-03, decoration in the front, LC-01.
I personally don't like the silverstone cases with the VFD display either
though, plus they're cheaper.

-- Andrew