[mythtv-users] EPG on Frontend

Jason Donahue mythtv at timekiller.org
Tue Apr 20 23:10:10 EDT 2004

Pardon me, but I DID RTFM. As you can see in my first email, the
frontend-only box connects to the backend, and I CAN use browse mode to
scroll through the channels. i.e. the frontend is connecting to the
database on the backend to fetch the channel info - but is not grabbing
anything for the EPG.

So, now that I've repeated myself, anyone feel like helping me? :)