[mythtv-users] Color problem after setting VBI format to NTSC Closed Caption

James Orr james at orrwhat.net
Tue Apr 20 18:51:38 EDT 2004

If I enable closed captions under General in mythsetup, everything seems
ok the first time I go into watch TV, the captions work.  BUT, the next
time I go in everything is tinted red.  It looks like there's no blue or
green signal at all.  Restarting the backend will restore it, but the
next time after that it's gone again.

This happens whether I actually turn on the captions or not.

Everything works fine if I set VBI Format to none (except there's no
captioning of course).

I'm using the bttv version of the Aitech Wavewatcher.

--
James Orr <james at orrwhat.net>