[mythtv-users] Problem with a specific channel? bttv driver ntsc

Johnny Lee johnny at fishcounts.com
Tue Apr 20 14:11:29 EDT 2004

I don't know if this is a hardware issue, configuration issue, or driver
issue. I finally got everything running well with mythbackend and
mythfrontend all running with xmltv auto updating. My issue I have now is
for some reason channel 95 doesn't work. Every other channel works fine
even 96. I double checked and turned on the TV to see that 95 does work
(food channel on my network) but on mythtv I only see green snow. Anyone
have any idea what this might be? Thanks...

Johnny Lee