[mythtv-users] EPG on Frontend

Jason Donahue mythtv at timekiller.org
Tue Apr 20 10:09:04 EDT 2004

Hello,
I am in the process of moving beyond my "one box" setup. I want to add a
frontend to my bedroom. Everything works great, I can watch the stream
from the master backend (in the living room), even use "browse mode" to
scroll through the channels.

Problem is, I use the EPG to change channels, not just schedule
recordings. And when I open the EPG from the frontend-only box, it's
blank. And the terminal shows something to effect of, "No iputs defined,
this isn't going to work".

How do I get the Program guide to display on the frontend-only box?