[mythtv-users] mythweb quote

Gerald Schepens schepens at shaw.ca
Tue Apr 20 01:46:57 EDT 2004

I'm no lawyer but I think Kellner's assertion is groundless anyway.  The
money that changes hands for commercials is between the advertisers and
the network(s).  The network may justify their ad rates based on me
watching the show, but I didn't promise the network I'd watch the
commercials and I don't benefit financially from them; there's no
contract there, therefore no fraud and certainly no theft.